Treatment of Pilonidal Sinus:
Pilonidal fistula is a sac that forms in the lower back and is called coccyx. This sac may contain hair, dead skin, or both.
Its main cause is the presence of a hole in the hair that grows in this area. Pilonidal fistula disease usually affects young people in a large proportion, most of whom are exposed to sitting for long periods such as drivers, programmers, designers, and office professionals in a large way. Pilonidal fistula is also called a pilonidal fistula.
Causes of Pilonidal Sinus:
- movement of the skin layers
- Skin-to-skin friction
- Skin and clothing friction as a result of excess weight
- Wearing tight clothes
- Sitting wrong
- Sitting for long periods
Symptoms of Pilonidal Sinus:
- Uncomfortable feeling in the lower back (coccyx)
- Skin irritation with severe pain when sitting and moving
- Intense itching in the lower back
Prevention of Pilonidal Sinus:
- Personal hygiene care.
- Do not allow to gain body weight.
- Avoid sitting for long periods.
- Paying attention to hair removal using cream in that area, especially for those with fistulas before.